During the quarantine in the city,
- accommodations (hotels, hostels);
- restaurants, cafes, etc.;
- public transport (subway, buses), transport services;
- grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals;
- ATMs are still working.
- educational institutions (schools, kindergartens, Universities);
- entertainment establishments (cinemas, entertainment complexes);
- museums are closed.
If you have any symptoms:
call 15-51 to report your issue;
get doctor's advice by phone - 15-83 or 044-235-01-01;
contact the hospital for a rapid virus test at:
- Kyiv City Clinical Hospital № 4, Solomenskaya str., 17;
- Kyiv City Clinical Hospital № 9, Rigskaya str., 1;
- Kyiv City Children's Hospital №1, Bogatyrskaya str., 30;
- Kyiv City Children's Hospital № 2, Alishera Novayi str., 3;
- Kyiv City Children's Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital, Degtyarivska str., 23;
- Kyiv City Center for Reproductive Medicine, Heroiiv Stalingradu str., 16.
238-15-01 Ministry of Foreign Affairs` hotline
566 Ukrainian International Airlines` hotline
KSCA: March, 11 – April, 03
OPU: 16.03 (entry is prohibited)
Departure is obligatory before March, 16